Vitamin C Serum for Maximum Anti-Ageing Benefits
A revolutionary and fast-absorbing blend of three unique and different forms of stabilised Vitamin C: Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbyl Glucoside and Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate.
These three forms of Vitamin C work in remarkable synergy to remain stable for longer, offer powerful antioxidant protection and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving your skin a more youthful and healthier glow.
Special peptides penetrate deep beneath the skin’s surface to smooth fine lines and wrinkles while improving natural collagen production. Innovative apple stem cells provide a unique approach to combat the obvious signs of ageing.
The Award Winning Ultimate C Serum
How to Use
AM and/or PM
- Apply a large pea-sized amount to face and neck and gently massage in.
We always recommend applying a broad spectrum sunscreen during the day to protect skin against sunburn and premature ageing
Unlike other vitamin C serums which can be unstable, prone to breakdown or just not potent enough to give real benefit, Société has blended a unique formulation to help you see the benefits of Vitamin C. A blend of three stable vitamin C types, Société Triple C Vitamin Therapy Serum is a maximum results formula.
- A potent Vitamin C serum with three different Vitamin C molecules
- Extreme antioxidant benefits for both day and night use
- Use as both a defensive serum during the day
- Use as a smoothing, line-reducing serum at night
- Supports collagen formation to improve fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects the skin from the damage of the environment
- Very stable formulation, unlike other formulations which are prone to going rancid
Water, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Glycerin, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Artemia Extract, Catalase, Aminoguanidine, Glutathione, Teprenone, Peumus Boldus Leaf Extract, Cuspidatum Root Extract, Decarboxy Carnosine HCL, Polygonum, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Tocophersolan, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.