Pigmentation Skin Peel
“Clear and restore your complexion - let your skin glow from within”
ASPECT PIGMENT PUNCH CLARITY SKIN PEEL
Brown spots, hormonal marks and other skin discolourations not only spoil your looks but age you beyond your years. Now, there is Aspect Pigment Punch Clarity Skin Peel – a pigmentation skin peel – a Salicylic Acid based peel which also has Vitamin C and Tyrostat which is capable of inhibiting the production of melanin and preventing future pigment.
A truly remarkable and unique breakthrough clinical treatment to rapidly clear away the appearance of those unsightly pigmentation marks and visibly restore clarity to your complexion so that it appears to glow from within.
Treatment Cost: $125 | 30min
Pigmentation | Brown Spots | Discolouration | Sun Damage
Quick & Effective | Completely Safe | Non Invasive
Chemical peels can improve the skin’s appearance on the face, neck, or hands. With this Pigmentation Skin Peel, a solution of one or more exfoliating agents is applied to the face to remove the rough upper layer of skin and to stimulate rejuvenation of new skin cells. The result is tighter, smoother skin that is relatively free of fine lines and blemishes.
To guarantee you get the results you are looking for, prior to any clinical treatment your personal practitioner will thoroughly assess your skin using a number of advanced diagnostic skills, consult with you as to the results you wish to achieve and recommend a course of treatments based on your unique skin care needs and lifestyle demands to ensure beautiful results with the least amount of disruption to your schedule.
The Pigment Punch™ Clarity Peel combines the powerful skin renewal and clarifying action of clinical strength beta hydroxy acid (BHA) to lift away the accumulated layers of dull, discoloured cells, plus the remarkable skin whitening action of optically pure vitamin C and Tyrostat™, an organic herbal compound aka Rumex Occidentalis from the North Canadian prairies.
Clarifies and brightens the skin, while correcting pigmentation concerns
The ASPECT Pigment Punch Clarity Peel is a MEDIUM strength Salicylic Acid peel that will penetrate to the dermis and whilst sloughing away surface skin cells it deals most specifically with pigment and discolouration which is often trapped below the dermis – it is also ideal for addressing medium depth wrinkles that start deeper than the epidermis.
With this Pigmentation Skin Peel being a MEDIUM strength peel means you will have to undertake several weeks of Pre Peel skin preparation using the Aspect Starter Kit as well as after peel therapy with the Aspect Post Peel Care Kit for optimal results and healing.
*Appropriate physical sun protection should be applied every day and strict sun avoidance is advised during the course of peels and for at least 28 days after peel treatment.
Whilst amazing results have been observed from chemical skin peel treatments, please know that results vary and we cannot make guarantees. We recommend coming and speaking to our skin specialist for an in-depth consultation. They will discuss in detail how the treatment works, whether it will be right for your skin type and the expected results in line with your skin goals, skin type and skin condition.
An unbuffered, modified (Resorcinol FREE) Jessner-style peel fortified with the remarkable tyrosinase inhibiting benefits of Tyrostat™.
For the management of all types of epidermal pigmentation including uneven skin tone, age spots hormonal pigmentation and other discolouration.
Variable, ranging from no visible peeling to a light to moderate flaking of skin between days two (2) and seven (7) after the peel.
Those with acne prone skin may experience an initial breakout due to the deep follicular cleansing action of Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHA). Skin may appear flushed and feel tight for several days and discolorations may temporarily darken before peeling away.
Generally, there is minimal to no irritation expected post the Pigment Punch Peel if the skin is prepped appropriately.
Recommended three (3) to six (6) treatments – one (1) month apart
Pregnant or lactating women should ALWAYS consult a physician prior to use of any products or professional treatments. During pregnancy or when breast feeding, a woman’s body goes through a multitude of hormonal changes and this can sometimes manifest itself in the form of pigmentation, increased sensitivity, and breakouts. It is not advisable to carry out corrective type treatments in the form of peels beyond the very superficial during this time and there are also certain ingredients in skin preparations that are best avoided until after lactation is completed.
Discover Our Signature Peel Range
Say Goodbye To Tired & Dull Looking Skin Today!
CALL 0412 682 743
Contraindications – When We Cannot Treat
- Not suitable for persons with open wounds, cuts, abrasions, piercings or tattoos
- Not suitable if you are or have been taking photosensitising (make you sensitive to sunlight) medications
- Not suitable for pregnant / lactating women. Only Very Superficial Peels are permitted if you have written consent from your Doctor.
- Not suitable for any patient with a known or suspected allergy to any ingredient contained within the intended Aspect peel – in this instance being a Salicylic Acid (a natural substance derived from the bark of certain trees); red grapes; cacao.
- Not suitable for patients with active bacterial, viral or fungal infection such as active Herpes Simplex. Any active infections must be treated with a suitable medication, such as Zovirax – Valtrex – Famvir – Acyclovir – before peels can be considered.
- Not suitable for patients with viral warts.
- Not suitable for patients that have used oral Isotretinoin (Roaccutane) in the last 6 to 12 months.
- Not suitable for patients that have used topical Tretinoin (e.g. Retin A) less than 72 hours prior.
- Not suitable for patients with a history of keloidal scarring.
- Not suitable for patients with a history of Auto-immune disease.
- Not suitable for patients with active neoplasia (cancer) of any kind or have undergone chemotherapy or radiotherapy in the last 12 months unless approved by patients physician.
IMPORTANT: The above list contains the most common precautions and contraindications to peeling and is by no means complete. Our Skin Specialist must therefore use best judgement in determining if a given peel treatment is suitable for you, the patient.
Want to enhance your experience? Try a discounted ADD ON to your PEEL
- LED Phototherapy 15 min +$70
Highly Recommended - Medical Grade LED delivering Blue, Red & Near Infrared light
- CACI Non Surgical Face Lift +$115
A favourite of "A" List celebrities and Royalty
- CACI Non Surgical Eye Lift +$105
Treat the tell tale aging eye area to a lift
- IPL Photorejuvenation +$205