Jungle Brew Acne Peel
“In search of pure clear healthy looking skin?”
ASPECT JUNGLE BREW ACNE PEEL
No matter what your age, if you are seeing acne, spots, excessive oiliness, clogged pores or suffer acne scarring, the Jungle Brew Acne Peel will fast track your quest for pure, clear, healthy looking skin.
A Salicylic Acid based peel with the incorporation of anti-acne systems to remove built up congestion and dead skin cells, whilst evening oil flow and killing acne bacteria to heal and resurface your skin.
A chemical free peel ideal for oil, shiny, congested or acne prone skin. It reduces visible pore size and helps regulate oiliness.
Treatment Cost: $125 | 30min
Oily | Congested | Problematic | Acne | Detoxification
Quick & Effective | Completely Safe | Non Invasive
Chemical peels can improve the skin’s appearance on the face, neck, or hands. With the Jungle Brew Acne Peel, a solution of one or more exfoliating agents is applied to the face to remove the rough upper layer of skin and to stimulate rejuvenation of new skin cells. The result is tighter, smoother skin that is relatively free of fine lines and blemishes.
To guarantee you get the results you are looking for, prior to any clinical treatment your personal practitioner will thoroughly assess your skin using a number of advanced diagnostic skills, consult with you as to the results you wish to achieve and recommend a course of treatments based on your unique skin care needs and lifestyle demands to ensure beautiful results with the least amount of disruption to your schedule.
This world first technology exclusive to Aspect combines the powerful skin renewal and anti-imperfection action of clinical strength alpha & beta hydroxy acids which work to deep cleanse pores of those accumulated impurities and stale oils that lead to the appearance of unsightly imperfections whilst the patented blend of 3 clinically proven ultra-purifying rain-forest plants work deep to detoxify, calm and perfect the look of excessively oily, congested and blemish prone cosmetic concerns.
Fast track your quest for an acne free complexion
The ASPECT Jungle Brew Acne Peel is a MEDIUM strength Salicylic Acid peel that will penetrate to the dermis. The Salicylic BHA Acid can enter the cells and expunge the excess oils through the newly cleared layer of the epidermis, detoxifying and calming the skin. The Jungle Brew will have superior results if interchanged with Labotanical Lactic Acid peels.
Being a MEDIUM strength peel means you will have to undertake several weeks of Pre Peel skin preparation using the Aspect Starter Kit as well as post peel therapy with the Aspect Post Peel Care Kit for optimal results and healing.
*Appropriate physical sun protection should be applied every day and strict sun avoidance is advised during the course of peels and for at least 28 days after peel treatment.
Whilst amazing results have been observed from chemical skin peel treatments, please know that results vary and we cannot make guarantees. We recommend coming and speaking to our skin specialist for an in-depth consultation. They will discuss in detail how the treatment works, whether it will be right for your skin type and the expected results in line with your skin goals, skin type and skin condition.
An unbuffered, modified (Resorcinol free) Jessner-style peel fortified with the 100% certified organic, clinically proven anti-imperfection action of Beracare AAA Anti-Acne Active System.
- Management of mild to moderate acne vulgaris. May be used as an adjunct to medical treatments in the management of more severe grades of acne with your medical practitioners approval.
- Management of adult acne.
- Management of hyperseborrhea, open and closed comedones, and pseudo-folliculitis or in-grown hairs.
Variable, ranging from no visible peeling to a light to moderate flaking of skin between days two (2) and seven (7) after the peel.
Those with acne prone skin may experience an initial breakout due to the deep follicular cleansing action of Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHA). Skin may appear flushed and feel tight for several days and discolorations may temporarily darken before peeling away (indicates positive progress).
Generally, there is minimal to no irritation expected post the Jungle Brew Peel if the skin is prepped appropriately.
Recommended three (3) to six (6) treatments – one (1) month apart
Pregnant or lactating women should ALWAYS consult a physician prior to use of any products or professional treatments. During pregnancy or when breast feeding, a woman’s body goes through a multitude of hormonal changes and this can sometimes manifest itself in the form of pigmentation, increased sensitivity, and breakouts. It is not advisable to carry out corrective type treatments in the form of peels beyond the very superficial during this time and there are also certain ingredients in skin preparations that are best avoided until after lactation is completed.
Discover Our Signature Peel Range
Say Goodbye To Tired & Dull Looking Skin Today!
CALL 0412 682 743
Contraindications – When We Cannot Treat
- Not suitable for persons with open wounds, cuts, abrasions, piercings or tattoos
- Not suitable if you are or have been taking photosensitising (make you sensitive to sunlight) medications
- Not suitable for pregnant / lactating women. Only Very Superficial Peels are permitted if you have written consent from your Doctor.
- Not suitable for any patient with a known or suspected allergy to any ingredient contained within the intended Aspect peel – in this instance being a Salicylic Acid (a natural substance derived from the bark of certain trees); red grapes; cacao.
- Not suitable for patients with active bacterial, viral or fungal infection such as active Herpes Simplex. Any active infections must be treated with a suitable medication, such as Zovirax – Valtrex – Famvir – Acyclovir – before peels can be considered.
- Not suitable for patients with viral warts.
- Not suitable for patients that have used oral Isotretinoin (Roaccutane) in the last 6 to 12 months.
- Not suitable for patients that have used topical Tretinoin (e.g. Retin A) less than 72 hours prior.
- Not suitable for patients with a history of keloidal scarring.
- Not suitable for patients with a history of Auto-immune disease.
- Not suitable for patients with active neoplasia (cancer) of any kind or have undergone chemotherapy or radiotherapy in the last 12 months unless approved by patients physician.
IMPORTANT: The above list contains the most common precautions and contraindications to peeling and is by no means complete. Our Skin Specialist must therefore use best judgement in determining if a given peel treatment is suitable for you, the patient.
Want to enhance your experience? Try a discounted ADD ON to your PEEL
- LED Phototherapy 15 min +$70
Highly Recommended - Medical Grade LED delivering Blue, Red & Near Infrared light
- CACI Non Surgical Face Lift +$115
A favourite of "A" List celebrities and Royalty
- CACI Non Surgical Eye Lift +$105
Treat the tell tale aging eye area to a lift
- IPL Photorejuvenation +$205