Benefits Sensitive Skin Peel
“lighten, brighten and restore clarity to your skin”
CosMedix Benefits Sensitive Skin Peel
Now there is a “peel” for everyone regardless of skin type or skin condition. All can have the Sensitive Skin Benefit Peel. This powerful anti-oxidant peel of Salicylic Acid and AGP Complex, delivers vital nutrients into the skin layers that matter and has the calming benefits of Vitamin C – nourishes and protects.
A gentle, all-purpose treatment that resurfaces, corrects and protects. The ideal treatment series for pigmentation, congestion, fine lines and wrinkles, rosacea and associated redness – suitable for all skin types especially sensitive skins.
Treatment Cost: $140 | 30 min
Sensitive Skin | Sun Damage | Pigmentation | Rosacea | Dry Skin
Quick & Effective | Completely Safe | Non Invasive
Chemical peels can improve the skin’s appearance on the face, neck, or hands. With the Cosmedix Benefits Sensitive Skin Peel, a solution of one or more exfoliating agents is applied to the face to remove the rough upper layer of skin and to stimulate rejuvenation of new skin cells. The result is tighter, smoother skin that is relatively free of fine lines and blemishes.
To guarantee you get the results you are looking for, prior to any clinical treatment your personal practitioner will thoroughly assess your skin using a number of advanced diagnostic skills, consult with you as to the results you wish to achieve and recommend a course of treatments based on your unique skin care needs and lifestyle demands to ensure beautiful results with the least amount of disruption to your schedule.
Cosmedix Benefits Sensitive Skin Peel is a gentle, all-purpose treatment that resurfaces, corrects and protects the skin. Packed with antioxidants, Vitamin A and C; and Salicylic Acid, the Benefit Brightening Peel by Cosmedix reduces congestion, improving the overall appearance and texture of the skin.
A Peel for EVERYONE!
The Cosmedix Benefit Peel is a GENTLE strength sensitive L-Ascorbic Vitamin C and Salicylic Acid peel that will penetrate to the dermis sloughing away surface skin cells and pigment. It is also ideal for addressing minor to medium depth wrinkles and fine lines that start deeper than the epidermis, clearing up sebaceous activity including excess tired oils whilst encouraging cell turnover and regeneration, and improving skin thickness and elasticity.
The Benefit Peel is ideal for sensitive skin that generally reacts to Vitamin A and strong cosmedics.
*Appropriate physical sun protection should be applied every day and strict sun avoidance is advised during the course of peels and for at least 28 days after peel treatment.
For best results the application of Pre Post Skin Care using the ASPECT Starter Kit is best, but being a gentle peel we do recommend clients use at least Aspect Retinol Brulee in their home skin care for at least 14 days pre first treatment as this will allow for longer treatment application and better results.
As with all of our treatments, there is a post-peel treatment plan, however this will vary from client-to-client and will be discussed with you by our aesthetician.
AGP Complex: Anti-ageing; stimulates cell turnover; encourages cell growth; all the benefits of retinol with added antioxidants; AGP (arabino-galactan protein) conjugates from wine; regulates sebaceous activity. Clinical studies indicate significant changes in the skin composition, appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, DNA, skin thickness and elasticity.
Fruit Enzymes: Bromelain (pineapple) fruit and stem.
L-Ascorbic Acid: Chirally corrected Vitamin C; antioxidant; calming; helps to increase protein synthesis; precursor to collagen production; vital nutrient; soothing, strengthening and calming for sensitive skin types.
Salicylic Acid: Beta hydroxy acid from pumpkin seeds; exfoliating.
pH Generally 3.0
A gentle, all-purpose treatment that resurfaces, corrects and protects the skin. Packed with antioxidants, Vitamin A and C; and Salicylic Acid. Improves skin tone and texture with instantly clearer, brighter and calmer skin; Improving dull and drying skin; Reducing redness, rosacea, congestion and pigmentation.
DEGREE OF PEELING
Variable, ranging from no visible peeling to a light to moderate flaking of skin between days two (2) and seven (7) after the peel.
Increase in breakout may be expected with initial treatments and indicates positive progress.
FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS
Recommended three (3) treatments – one (1) month apart
EACH TREATMENT COST
Tick Tock Tick Tock – Why are you waiting ?
Book Your Skin Peel Today
Call 0412 682 743
Want to enhance your experience? Try a discounted ADD ON to your PEEL
- LED Phototherapy 15 min +$65
Highly Recommended - Medical Grade LED delivering Blue, Red & Near Infrared light
- CACI Non Surgical Face Lift +$110
A favourite of "A" List celebrities and Royalty
- CACI Non Surgical Eye Lift +$100
Treat the tell tale ageing eye area to a lift
- IPL Photorejuvenation +$200
Peels Whilst Pregnant Or Breast Feeding?
Pregnant or lactating women should ALWAYS consult a physician prior to use of any products or professional treatments. During pregnancy or when breast feeding, a woman’s body goes through a multitude of hormonal changes and this can sometimes manifest itself in the form of pigmentation, increased sensitivity, and breakouts. It is not advisable to carry out corrective type treatments in the form of peels beyond the very superficial during this time and there are also certain ingredients in skin preparations that are best avoided until after lactation is completed.
Contraindications – When We Cannot Treat
- Not suitable for persons with open wounds, cuts, abrasions, piercings or tattoos
- Not suitable if you are or have been taking photosensitising (make you sensitive to sunlight) medications
- Not suitable for pregnant / lactating women. Only Very Superficial Peels are permitted if you have written consent from your Doctor.
- Not suitable for any patient with a known or suspected allergy to any ingredient contained within the intended Aspect peel – in this instance being a Salicylic Acid (a natural substance derived from the bark of certain trees); red grapes; cacao.
- Not suitable for patients with active bacterial, viral or fungal infection such as active Herpes Simplex. Any active infections must be treated with a suitable medication, such as Zovirax – Valtrex – Famvir – Acyclovir – before peels can be considered.
- Not suitable for patients with viral warts.
- Not suitable for patients that have used oral Isotretinoin (Roaccutane) in the last 6 to 12 months.
- Not suitable for patients that have used topical Tretinoin (e.g. Retin A) less than 72 hours prior.
- Not suitable for patients with a history of keloidal scarring.
- Not suitable for patients with a history of Auto-immune disease.
- Not suitable for patients with active neoplasia (cancer) of any kind or have undergone chemotherapy or radiotherapy in the last 12 months unless approved by patients physician.
IMPORTANT: The above list contains the most common precautions and contraindications to peeling and is by no means complete. Our Skin Specialist must therefore use best judgement in determining if a given peel treatment is suitable for you, the patient.