CACINon Surgical Treatments
Face Lift | Eye Lift | Microcurrent | Microdermabrasion | Hydratone | LED Phototherapy
CACI is a world renowned aesthetic treatment that is commonly referred to as “The Non Surgical Face Lift” A favourite of “A List” Celebrities & Royalty for combating ageing, wrinkles, lines & facial tone
CACI stands for: Computer Aided Cosmetology Instrument.
CACI International is the largest UK manufacturer and supplier of non-invasive aesthetic treatment systems, with expertise that spans two decades.
CACI facial treatments have had over 20 years of medical research behind it and is completely safe, painless and can be wonderfully relaxing. It is the original non surgical face and body lifting treatment which was devised by Dr. Thomas Wing of the United States.
The procedure was originally used to treat victims of Bell’s palsy and strokes, but it was noted that when treating the affected side of the face, it actually lifted higher than the unaffected side.
CACI’s award winning treatments use the very latest pioneering technologies and have been voted the most effective anti-ageing treatments available – delivering dramatic, visible results, without the need for surgery.
CACI treatments are a favourite of many of today’s celebrities and Royalty and are now offered by over 6000 of the world’s leading aesthetic clinics, Spas, Hotels and Health Clubs including:
• Harrods, • Harvey Nichols, • Selfridges, • Champneys, • Elizabeth Arden Red Door Salons, • Estee Lauder Spa, • N.V Perricone Spa, • Four Seasons Hotels, • Ritz Carlton Hotels, • Mandarin Oriental Hotels, • Hilton Hotels, • Marriott Hotels, • Taj Hotels, • Radisson Edwardian Hotels, • Sheraton Hotels, • McDonald Hotels, • Raffles Hotel, • Hotel Bhosphorus, • Hotel De Russie , • Hotel ZaZa, • Fortina Spa, • Sanctuary Spa Canyon Ranch Spas, • Golden Door Spas, • Isleworth Country Club Spa, • Chiva Som, • Spa Terre, • SAKS Clinics, • Transform Medical Clinics, • The Harley Medical Group, • Dove Spas, • Regis Salons, • Destination Skin Clinics, • SKN Clinics, • Virgin Active Clubs, • David Lloyd Clubs, • Esporta Club, and now at NASCENT Skin and Beauty Clinic, Ettalong Beach, Australia
As we grow older our facial muscles naturally start to lose tone and elasticity. Genetics, lifestyle, weight fluctuation and environmental factors can all influence the rate and degree to which our muscles will lose their tone. As we all know first impressions count and a sagging face can make you look tired, miserable and older than your years.
The long term effects of life’s stresses eventually show somewhere on the body and the face is one of the first places causing degeneration and sagging. The tell tale signs are;-
- the skin begins to sag or head south,
- blotches and skin discolouration begin to appear,
- muscles lose their tone,
- cheeks and jowls start to sag,
- wrinkles and lines deepen.
The muscles in the skin are like small elastic bands. As we grow older they lose their natural firmness and elasticity, allowing the facial skin to sag. This sagging becomes particularly noticeable around the mouth and chin.
Are you looking for younger looking, plumper or smoother skin?
The award winning CACI Non-Surgical Face Lift treatment is the answer, providing you with effective and measurable results that begin after your first session. The CACI system will provide you with a pain less natural alternative to anti-ageing and skin rejuvenation with no down time. CACI is the most effective range of non-surgical treatments that will regenerate your skin from the inside out. Using microcurrent and light therapy, these treatments are among the most effective ‘no-needle’ treatments available on the market.
As the name suggests, the CACI Ultimate really is the “Ultimate” aesthetic treatment system. The very first facial treatment system to combine; Microcurrent, Facial Toning Crystal Free Orbital Microdermabrasion and LED Light Therapy Photo Stimulation, the CACI Ultimate is truly the most versatile treatment system available.
The CACI system is all about re-educating your facial muscles, to firm, lift and tone. The face has 32 different muscles that lie directly below and are connected to the skin’s surface. Proper firmness is re-established through the non-surgical procedure by correcting sagging muscle, which in turn corrects the sag of the skin. The CACI Ultimate system stimulates blood circulation, which helps improve muscle tone and counteracts dryness. This will allow your therapist to penetrate active ingredients deep into the dermis through a method called Sonophoresis (sound waves). The CACI treatment will plump fine and deep lines with the wrinkle comb. The wrinkle comb uses a combination of high frequency and LED – a fantastic anti-ageing combination and of course the CACI treatment will provide you with the safest non-surgical face lift available today.
The microcurrent toning phase uses a combination of specific wave forms and ultra low frequencies that work in harmony with the body’s own bio-electrical field to provide an instant face firming effect.
A unique wrinkle comb applicator combining the synergy of LED Red and Blue Light Therapy stimulation and high frequency Microcurrent is used to instantly plump out and soften deep lines and wrinkles thereby providing a needle free alternative to collagen injections and other dermal fillers.
The CACI Ultimate system was designed to retard the signs of ageing, keep the skin youthful and glowing and to re-establish toned facial muscles.
Microcurrent in aesthetics is commonly described as “facial toning or non surgical face lifting” due to the dramatic lifting effect that microcurrent has on facial muscles and facial contours.
Originally developed for treating facial palsy, microcurrent therapy is now widely used as an aesthetic anti-ageing treatment.
The CACI Microcurrent Facial uses a proprietary microcurrent waveform that is based on many years of medical research. Microcurrent stimulation delivers tiny electrical impulses that mirror the body’s own natural bio electrical field. In most cases, treatment is virtually sub-sensory, with just a slight electrical tingling sensation. During each treatment, all 32 face muscles are manipulated through a process called muscle re-education to tone and firm the muscles whilst softening fine lines and wrinkles.
Clinical trial results indicate that microcurrent treatment increases elastin (up to 45%) and collagen (up to 10%) and the number of blood vessels (up to 35%). Elastin and collagen are what make your skin firm and plump, and improved blood flow will give you a glow. The combined effects of muscle re-education and significant skin improvement from CACI Microcurrent treatments provides a viable non surgical face lift facial.
Following over 20 years of research and development, CACI International through NASCENT Skin and Beauty Clinic, can now offer a non surgical solution to combat loss of muscle tone using CACI micro current facial toning therapies. CACI is Australia’s best non-surgical face lift.
Book a CACI Treatment Today!
The secret 'non-surgical face lift' facial that has Kim Kardashian, Sadie Frost, and Jennifer Lopez addicted!
Speak with our skin specialist about non surgical treatments to suit your beauty plan.
MICRO-CURRENT FACE LIFT / EYE LIFT
Microcurrent stimulation delivers tiny electrical impulses that mirror the body’s own natural bio electrical field. Microcurrent in aesthetics is commonly described as “facial toning or non surgical face lifting” due to the dramatic lifting effect that microcurrent has on facial muscles and facial contours
ENHANCED TISSUE REPAIR (ETR)
The Enhanced Tissue Repair technique has amazing healing effects and is used in burn units of hospitals. Recent scar tissue, fine lines and blemishes can be greatly improved by this technique. The effects are generally apparent from the 4th treatment*.
* Results may vary from person to person.
Very effective in reducing discolourations, age spots, small wrinkles, scars & impurities. Improves skin tone & appearance, leaving the skin clearer, smoother & more youthful looking. The orbital microdermabrasion is the CACI version of microdermabrasion that uses a new patented exfoliation technology in which the stratum corneum (dead outermost surface of the skin) is partially or completely removed by light abrasion.* Results may vary from person to person.
CACI WRINKLE COMB | CACI MICROLASE
CACI Wrinkle Comb or CACI Microlase combines LED photo stimulation with high frequency microcurrent. The synergy of these two technologies plumps out and softens deep lines or wrinkles, stretch marks and triggers tissue repair and healing. The wrinkle comb is a non-invasive, needle free alternative to collagen injections and other dermal fillers.
* Results may vary from person to person.
CACI HYDRATONE | CACI INTENSIVE HYDRATING FACIAL MASK
Hydratone is a new treatment from CACI International that provides intensive skin hydration and face firming properties. This treatment combines active microcurrent hydratone rollers with Hyaluronic Gel Mask, a unique, electrically conductive hydro smoothing luxurious gel mask infused with powerful hydrating properties (collagen, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C and vitamin E).
* Results may vary from person to person.
PLEASE NOTE: CACI treatments require a highly trained and skilled operator that has been educated in the correct movements and which muscles in your face need tightening and which need relaxing.
NASCENT Skin and Beauty Clinic Skin is an Authorised CACI Clinic and our Skin Clinicians have been Internationally trained and are certified CACI Specialists.
Due to its dramatic lifting and toning effect, the CACI Microcurrent Facial treatment has become known as “the Non Surgical Face Lift”
- Increases Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) levels by up to 500% – ATP is the body’s ‘energy building block’. This raises the body’s energy level, re-energising the muscles and producing a feeling of well-being
- Increases Fibroblast Activity – Fibroblast cells produce Collagen, increasing the skin’s Collagen production. This makes it more moisture retentive, softening lines. The skin takes on a wonderful bloom
- Increases Protein Synthesis – Because muscles are largely made of protein this ‘plumps up’ the muscles and rejuvenates them. Elastin (a protein) production is increased. This again improves the appearance of the skin and refines and softens lines
- Increases Membrane Transport (Cell Permeability) – As the body ages, cells become less permeable, slowing down or hindering various body processes. Increased cell permeability makes the skin more moisture retentive, rehydrating it. This is why body treatments such as massage or hydrotherapy help to enhance the overall excretion and absorption processes of the body
- Safety – Because of the extremely low current used in CACI it is very safe, and works in harmony with the body, not against it
- Can be used in sensitive areas – eg around the eye – Because of the low current and safety of microcurrent CACI is ideal for use on sensitive skin around the eyes where tell-tale lines and wrinkles often begin. Because CACI can be used closely and intensely around the eyes it can make a significant difference on their appearance, unlike mill amperage, which cannot be use around the eyes
- No visible muscle contraction – Unlike Faradic current machines, microcurrent produces no visible, and off-putting, visible muscle contraction
- Mainly sub sensory – Because CACI is virtually sub sensory, the client should feel little – at most a slight prickle. The treatment should never be uncomfortable
- Promotes healing – Because it increases ATP production, Fibroblast activity and protein synthesis, CACI has a beneficial and healing effect on the skin in general. It promotes the healing of scars and blemishes and generally gives the skin a bloom
- Increased circulatory benefits: blood and lymph
- Muscle re-education
- Improved product penetration
- Increased natural production of collagen and elastin
- Suitable for ALL skin types
- NO Downtime – you can return to your regular routine immediately after a treatment
Compared to surgical alternatives, CACI non-invasive skin tightening actually strengthens and firms the skin rather than just stretching it taut; it typically costs significantly less and is far more comfortable; it is also more effective than just skincare, and you may need only one treatment every six (6) to twelve (12) months to maintain your new youthful look.
• Painless – very gentle, unlike traditional microdermabrasion
• Crystal free – no respiratory implications and skin irritation
• Vacuum free – no dragging or pulling of the skin
• Anti-allergy tip – suitable for broad skin types
• Disposable tip – for maximum hygiene
• Improves penetration of nutrients from skin care formulations
• Has softening action on surface lines and wrinkles by triggering the body’s own natural repair mechanism which triggers the production of new collagen and releases glycosaminoglycans
• Is used medically for scar removal when the scar is raised above the surrounding skin, (less effective with sunken scars)
• Is used to treat sun-damaged skin and to improve acne but must be repeated periodically to be effective
• Silicone based
• Delivers true skin hydration from both the outside in and from the inside out
• Cooling, soothing and calming effects
• Ideal for inflammation, sunburn, wind chafing, chronic dryness and skin irritations
• Improves oedema
• Patented by CACI International
The microcurrent rollers gently massage the face causing the mask to become electrically charged so that the whole face is bathed with rejuvenating energy. The current delivered by the rollers recharges and replenishes the bio-electrical energy within the facial muscles, restoring tone and firmness.
The energy generated also drives the hydrating actives contained within the gel mask deep into the skin tissue. The gel mask has a dramatic softening action helping to smooth lines and wrinkles. The Hydratone treatment application also includes a procedure to improve lymphatic drainage. The Hydratone procedure takes just 10 minutes to perform yet provides immediate and intensive skin hydration and face firming.
“The CACI Non-Surgical Face Lift treatment has been acclaimed by the International Media as probably the most exciting beauty development of the last decade”